domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

What about now?




Do you wanna know why I’m not good enough for him? ‘Cause I’m no one!
I need to be someone first. Have a car, money and a great job. 

‘Til then, I can live without him. I’m pretty sure of that. The only thing that makes me sad it’s the reality: I know to live my life without him. 

Fuck! How I dare to live without him? I supposed to need him always. I thought that my life was made of missing him. But it's not! I have a good life away from him. 

I have a satisfactory life without him by my side. Although sometimes I can feel his smells on the crowd. Or when I hear a song and I remember his voice. 

It's crazy, huh? Whenever his gets online, he makes me think how I’m a good girl to leave him alone. Ok, I have self control. And now? He is still far away from me. Always be. What about now?

Aldrêycka Albuquerque
(messing with the english)





"Shadows fill an empty heart
As love is fading,
From all the things that we are
But are not saying.
Can we see beyond the scars
And make it to the dawn?"
Chris Daughtry

Nenhum comentário: